Home Yoga Studio
Starting July 8th, 2021!!!
12:15pm - 1:15pm
28475 Old Town Front St, Ste B
Temecula, CA 92590
Please bring mat, block, strap, and water!
Contact: Felicia Robinson via email@example.com
Welcome to Connected Warriors Yoga Class
Connected Warriors is the largest community based volunteer organization providing trauma-conscious yoga therapy for service members, veterans and their families in the United States.
Our primary goal is to provide a safe and secure environment with a strong emphasis on re-establishing the mind-body connection and guiding our warriors and families to healthier and more peaceful lives.
Participants of our classes learn how to handle stressful situations in a more relaxed manner by quieting and focusing their mind, which encourages positive thoughts and self-acceptance. By increasing relaxation and lowering stress, participants generally feel benefits in the following areas:
- Sleep longer and more deeply
- Strength, flexibility, balance and focus
- Heightened cardiovascular conditioning, lower blood pressure and weight management
- Stronger bones, improved immune functions and increased oxygen supply to the body
- Mental and physical health intervention, management of PTS and TBI symptoms
- A non-pharmaceutical method to manage symptoms and relieve stress
- Improvement in self-confidence, self-worth, enhanced ease and equanimity in daily life
What is Yoga?
Yoga is an ancient system of physical postures (asana) and movement combined with breath (pranayama) intended to bring peace of mind and well-being. Yoga postures and breathing techniques build the mind/body connection, which cultivates the connection to self, ability to observe and stay with inner thoughts and feelings, and the ability to remain present. The practice can help regain a sense of control and ownership over your body and experiences. Practicing yoga is to learn to listen to your body and make choices to take care of yourself – this is the practice of mindfulness. Trauma conscious yoga provides an opportunity to be physically in sync with others. Connected Warrior classes foster a strong sense of community shared by participants at each location.
What to Expect?
- Wear loose comfortable clothing that allows movement
- Do not eat anything heavy 2 hours prior to class. Stay hydrated before and after class
- Props are available in all classes – blocks, straps, blankets and chairs